Docprime Technologies Private Limited ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you subscribe to our Health Locker facility (our "Product") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Product.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Product
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download for this Product, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Product.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- That you are recording such consent out of free will and without any undue influence, coercion, fraud or misrepresentation.
- That you are not under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Product or on or through any of its features/register on the Product, make any purchases through the Product, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Product or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use, without Parental/ Guardian consent. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental / guardian consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About you and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Product, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, you and your family’s personal health identifiers and records ("Personal Information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as any anonymised personal information; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Product and usage details. We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through browser
- From third parties, for example, hospitals, diagnostic centres, public health programs, or other such entities registered with the Health Facility Registry or other entities which act as information providers (by generating, storing and distributing health records) in the digital health ecosystem and have been authorized by you;
Information you Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Product may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Product. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Product, subscribing to our service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Product.
- Uploading your and your family’s personal health records
- Any authorizations that you may provide with respect to sharing of your health data.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection
Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our
Product, we may use automatic data collection technologies
to collect certain information about your equipment,
browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Product, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Product.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Product and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Product according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Product.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We have put in place procedures in accordance with legal and industry standards to safeguard and secure you and your family’s personal information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Product and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your [account/subscription], including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Product or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Product.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of your Information
- To any HIU authorized by you
- To any data fiduciaries authorized by you
- To any health facilities authorized by you
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory or enforcement agency request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Docprime Technologies Private Limited our customers, or others.
We may also disclose your personal information:
Choices About How We Use and Disclose your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by logging into the Product and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, authorization requests, OTPs etc.
- Withdrawal of Consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time towards for using the Product and closing your subscription. In case you wish to withdraw your consent please send an email to email@example.com. If we require any additional information from your end, we may connect with you on your registered email ID.
- Portability. You may at any time during the subscription of this Product, port your account to any other Health Locker/ Data repository.
- Deletion of Personal Information. Except where your Personal Information is required to be maintained by any law, statute or guidelines, at any instance of you withdrawing your consent to use our Product or porting your account, we shall purge all Personal Information provided by you and provide you with a purge. Any data which is purged shall be non-recoverable.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Product and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Product, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Product. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Product.
Address: Plot No.119, Sector - 44, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001
Governing law and Dispute Resolution