The Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) has called for the storage of all health documents of a person online in a health locker. People can use an ABDM-integrated health locker, like Docprime health locker, to upload and share their medical records online.
Take a look at some of the reasons why you should store health documents in an ABDM-integrated health locker online:
- Easily Accessible – Health lockers make it easy for users to access their medical documents anywhere anytime.
- No Need for Hard Copies – It eliminates the need for people to carry hard copies of their medical documents every time they need to visit a doctor.
- Easy to Share with Doctors – It makes it easy for users to share their medical records with doctors and other medical professionals who are a part of the ABDM ecosystem.
- Faster & Accurate Diagnosis – Health lockers enable users to fetch a health record in no time, which enables doctors to make a faster and more accurate diagnosis.
- Safe & Secure – Storing your medical documents in a health locker is absolutely safe as the documents can be shared with other stakeholders in the ABDM ecosystem only with a QR-based consent system.
- Free to Use – ABDM-integrated health lockers, such as the Docprime health locker, can be used for free by all users.
- Lifetime Access – It offers lifetime access to its users allowing them to upload and share their medical documents throughout their lives.
- One Locker for One Family – A single ABDM-integrated health locker can be used by the entire family to upload, store and share their medical documents online.
How to Upload Your Health Documents in a Health Locker?
The following steps can be followed to upload your health documents to a Docprime health locker:
- Visit the official website of Docpime Technologies
- Click on the ‘Login to Health Locker’ option on the top right-hand corner of the page
- Enter your mobile number or use your Google/Facebook account to login
- If you are a first time user, you can sign up to create an account.
- Once you have logged in, click on ‘Access Health Documents’ under the ‘Health Documents’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Upload Documents’ option and then use the ‘Attach’ option to select the document
- Select the document type and enter the document name, hospital/lab name, doctor’s name and issue date for every document
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option to upload a document.
In case the document of another family member needs to be uploaded, you can use the ‘Change’ option to switch the name.