Docprime health locker is a cloud-based platform that allows users to upload, store and share medical records online. It is the first digital health locker in India to be integrated with Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM). It helps users to manage their medical records online through a consent-based system and share them with doctors and healthcare providers within the ABDM health ecosystem.
The Docprime Health Locker allows users to create their Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA). It allows a single locker to be used for the entire family. It is also available for free throughout the lifetime of the user. Moreover, users can also fetch their COVID-19 certificates from CoWIN directly to the Docprime health locker.
How to Link Your Health Records with Docprime Health Locker?
Follow the steps given below to link your health records with Docprime health locker:
- Visit Docprime Health Locker at www.docprime.com or download the app on Google Play Store
- Sign up for your free Docprime Health Locker using your mobile, Gmail or Facebook account
- Click on ‘Create ABHA Address’
- Confirm your Name, Gender Date of Birth, and Email address
- Enter your desired ABHA address in the form of <yourchoice@ndhm> and click on ‘Get OTP’
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile phone from NHA
- Your ABHA is created and linked to your Docprime account
- Once your ABHA address has been created, click on ‘Access Health Documents’
- Click on the ‘Upload Documents’ option to upload your medical records
- Your health records will be linked to your Docprime health locker
- In case you have any records available with an ABDM integrated hospital or lab, which are linked to your ABHA, then you can also fetch those automatically into your Docprime Locker